GENERAL PARTNER, ADVOCATE
Partner who created the organization in 1990.
- Consulting with regard to competition law, including with regard to antitrust procedures, legal issues of abuse of a dominant position and court disputes concerning unfair competition;
- Cooperation and consulting with regard to M&A, including representation of investors from the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors in the process of privatization of state-owned enterprises;
- Representation of clients in litigious proceedings and arbitration proceedings, including before the National Chamber of Commerce (KIG), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC);
- Consulting with regard to corporation law, including, among others, preparation and completion of a squeeze out option;
- Coordinator of many privatization projects and projects related to the purchase of shares by strategic investors;
- Commercial court disputes: unfair competition law, contract law, pharmaceutical law and abuse of a dominant position in the market;
- Preparation and completion of a squeeze out option;
- Preparation and completion of share capital increases in joint-stock companies with various share prices (issue price and nominal price)/”share capital increase by the specific amount”;
- Wide experience gained during many complex commercial and civil disputes as well as during arbitration proceedings.