From 1 January 2020, Employee Capital Schemes (PPK) must be implemented bycompanies with a minimum of 50 employees. What are the obligations imposed on employers by the Act on Employee Capital Plans and how to prepare for the launch of the PPK program in the company?
Click here to watch a free webinar and learn more!
This webinar is in Polish. To learn more and watch it, please go to the Polish version of this site.
During our webinar we have discussed, among others, the following:
- What is the employer responsible for within the PPK?
- What steps are necessary to implement the PPK?
- What can the PPK impose a penalty on the employer for?
- What can be treated as discouraging employees from the PPK?
- What is the employer’s responsibility within the PIP administration?
- What will the financial institutions managing the PPK not help the employers?
During the webinar we have answered your questions.
Learn more: PPK Support Services