Business law - legal services and advisory
Business Law Department offers legal services and assistance in daily legal affairs of a company. We specialize in business law and support both businesses entering Polish market as well as established market players.
Our offer is dedicated to:
- business entities operating in the local market,
- businesses expanding to foreign markets,
- international traders entering the Polish market,
We provide them business legal advisory on Polish and international company law. We support transactions with participation of private capital or state institutions and local authorities.
Legal assistance in drafting model agreements, giving opinions on draft agreements, assistance in execution and performance of contracts, creating consortia or support in negotiations – these are examples of business law services we provide to our clients as part of their everyday business activity. We take into account specific requirements of the given sector and objective of a contract and, if required, we also provide support in areas such as intellectual property, real estate, competition law etc.
TGC Corporate Lawyers – scope of business law services
Business Law Department provides services in the following areas:
- support of domestic and international clients in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, paying
- special attention to aspects of competition and intellectual property law
- we devise agreements necessary to set up distribution channels, network of agencies or franchise networks,
- we draft service agreements,
- we prepare framework supply agreements, as well as general terms and conditions of sale or provision of services,
- we work out consortium agreements and memoranda of cooperation,
- we advise on lease, rent and tenancy agreements,
- we prepare investment agreements and shareholders’ agreements,
- we devise effective methods of securing receivables,
- we advise on the performance of commercial contracts as well as in the process of verification and enforcement of claims,
- we prepare model agreements adapted to the specific nature of business activities,
- we support clients in direct business negotiations and, if necessary, give opinions on the proposed contractual amendments as they arise.
Benefits of working with us
Efficiently organized legal assistance is vital to the success of every business. That is why it is worth relying on experienced business attorneys whose knowledge will help to streamline the organizational, managerial and leadership processes, relieving human resources within the firm.
Benefits of instructing an external business law firm:
- Cost reduction – reduction of operating costs related to employment, employee benefits or absences of own internal legal team are the most significant benefits of instructing an external business law firm to provide legal assistance.. Another benefit you gain when you entrust our lawyers with commercial and business law firm is that you don’t incur costs related to training of your employees as our lawyers are kept abreast of all current legal developments (Polish and international).
- Capacity to focus on strategic, economic and business goals – delegating all legal matters of a company to an external business law firm provides capacity to focus only on strategic, economic and business goals.
- Time saver – entrusting us with business law assistance means our clients may devote their time and human resources to company development, while specialized legal team will react promptly and efficiently in all situations which require timely intervention.
- Risk reduction – legal compliance, validity and enforceability of contracts, policies, internal rules and regulations, reduce formal risks associated with business activity.
- Ongoing support – over the whole process, our business law attorneys are ready to help you and provide advice whenever you need them.
- Data confidentiality – we keep in strict confidence all personal data, results of negotiations as well as company valuations, terms of privatization or commercialization.
- Safety – by entrusting us with business law assistance you may be sure you will be supported by a highly-qualified team of experts.
Why should you instruct TGC Corporate Lawyers with business law advice?
- International support - TGC Corporate Lawyers provide legal assistance in business law through offices shared with our sister firms: Crowe and Contract Administration. We are at your disposal in four cities in Poland (law firm in Warsaw and Wrocław, Cracow and Łódź) and abroad in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (Prague, Brno and Bratislava). We also cooperate with a number of law firms in Europe and around the world. Our team is at your service wherever you need us.
- Experience and competence – our law firm has over 25 years of experience in providing legal services to domestic and foreign businesses. Having clients from different sectors and countries gave us the possibility to continuously develop and excel our services and competencies, thus, an extensive experience of our highly-qualified team often demonstrates competence beyond the experience of internal legal departments of many firms.
- We keep up-to-date with legal developments - our legal team continuously master and adapt their knowledge to commercial and business law regulations in force.
- Individual approach - our services are always tailored to the needs and business environment of our clients so that we can adopt best solutions and offer relevant scope of assistance.
- Quality confirmed by certificates - our law firm has a best team of advocates and legal advisors who care for the highest quality and timely fashion of services and ensure the highest level of confidentiality and data security. Lexcel certificate awarded by the British Law Society and ISO 27001 standard in security and data confidentiality management confirm the quality of our services.