Review of HR procedures and regulations
In 2020, the Polish National Labour Inspectorate carried out over 56 thousand inspections in companies. The inspections concerned, among other things, provisions in work regulations, remuneration regulations and assessment of the professional risk of employees. The inspectors found irregularities in every fifth company, imposing financial penalties on the employers.
TGC Corporate Lawyers offers a review of procedures, policies and regulations in the field of human resources in order to verify their compliance with the legal regulations currently in force.
Review of HR procedures and regulations – scope of the service
- Reviewing existing procedures, policies and regulations
- Identifying areas which do not comply with the current legal regulations
- Developing and implementing corrective actions – adjusting the current procedures and documents to the labour law requirements or creating new procedures and documents
Sample areas recommended by us as the object of the review:
- Discrimination and mobbing
Review of the existing or development of a new anti-discrimination and anti-mobbing policy
- Company’s internal regulations
Review of the existing or development of new internal regulations (work regulations, remuneration regulations, Company Social Benefits Fund regulations)
- Remote work (remote work regulations)
Review of the existing or development of new remote work regulations
- Professional risk assessment
Review of employees’ personnel files taking into account the assessment of professional risk related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Whistleblowing policy
Review of the existing or development of a new internal whistleblowing policy
Review of HR procedures and regulations – advantages for the employer:
- Eliminating the risk of penalties and sanctions in case of an inspection of the National Labour Inspectorate and other authorities
- Eliminating the risk of liability of the executive staff for violations of labour law regulations
- Limiting the risk of the employees making complaints to the National Labour Inspectorate and other authorities
Depending on the employer’s needs, we may review all or only selected HR areas.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org