The defence industry has always been a leader in technical and technological innovation. This sector remains a very important branch of the economy in many countries worldwide and an accelerator of technological progress.
Due to its specific nature, the defence and aerospace sector requires specialized, tailor-made legal services to meet the specific requirements of the industry.
TGC Corporate Lawyers have unique competences and experience in providing comprehensive services to defence sector. We provide professional services for this very demanding and dynamically developing industry sector.
Legal services for the defence sector – selected areas of support:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for trade in weapons and technologies for military purposes
- Drafting and negotiating offset agreements in connection with arms supply agreements
- Legal advice on offset obligations, their scope and performance
- Drafting and negotiating contracts concluded by entities operating in defence sector: license contracts for the production of armaments and its components, service contracts
- Legal advice on technology transfer
- Legal support on the protection of intellectual property
- Legal advice in the field of research and development works
- Legal assistance in obtaining the required concessions, licenses and permits
- Legal advice in the field of the aerospace sector (fleet development, aircraft acquisition, aircraft leasing and sharing, aviation law)
Defence and aerospace – find out how we can help!