Labour law in Poland – TGC Corporate Lawyers
We provide comprehensive legal advice in the area of labour law. Our specialists support employers in meeting requirements of labour and social security law. We help to define the scope of duties and responsibilities of employees and associates and to reduce the company’s risk in the event of inspection or litigation.
We cooperate with employers that hire thousands of workers as well as small and mid-sized businesses. Among our client rage are Polish and international businesses. We provide services in Polish and English.
Labour law – local law firm in Poland
TGC employment team consists of lawyers with extensive practice and specialist knowledge in the field of broadly understood HR and labour law. We strive to fully understand the structure and human resources policy of our clients in order to adjust the scope of legal support to their real business needs. We help prepare the necessary documentation in the field of labour law, implement appropriate procedures and pursue claims in the event of violation of the employer’s interests. We represent companies in litigation and in relations with trade unions.
Labour law – scope of services
We support clients in matters relating to employment, remuneration and employee benefits, including those related to the acquisition of an employer by another entity. In our practice, we combine knowledge from the area of labour law, social security and tax regulations, what allows us to provide comprehensive services tailored to the needs of employers.
Key areas of support:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting management contracts
- Drafting service contracts
- Drafting B2B consulting services contracts
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Support in negotiating terms of contracts
- Drafting non-competition agreements
- Assisting in the enforcement of claims in the event of breach of the non-competition obligation
Audits of procedures and personnel records
- Review of HR procedures and regulations
- HR due diligence
Internal company regulations (policies and regulations)
- Drafting work regulations
- Drafting pay regulations
- Drafting Employee Social Benefit Fund regulations (ZFŚS)
- Devising internal procedures and policies in the field of broadly understood HR compliance:
- counteracting mobbing and discrimination,
- use of property entrusted to employees
- remote work regulations
Protection of whistleblowers
- establishing the whistleblower protection procedure
- employee training on reporting of irregularities
- legal advice on establishment of internal reporting channels
- legal audit of the employer in terms of compliance with the new regulations.
Protection of whistleblowers – implementation of procedure and system for reporting violations of law
Discrimination and mobbing
- Drafting anti-discrimination procedures
- Drafting anti-mobbing procedures
- Participation in the works of anti-mobbing committees on behalf of employer
Employment of foreigners
- Legalization of work in Poland
- Legalization of stay in Poland
Employment of foreigners
Posting of workers
- Legal support for employers posting employees to Poland
Global Mobility Services
Individual and group dismissals
- Developing dismissal strategies
- Support in optimization of dismissal costs
- Assessing and reducing risk of disputes
- Drafting documentation for contract termination
- Drafting agreements on termination of employment contracts/management contracts/service contracts.
- Communication and negotiations with trade unions
- Drafting and negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Support and representation in collective disputes
- Drafting regulations introducing staff outsourcing / leasing / secondment
Transfer of employees to another employment establishment
- Drafting notices on transfer of employees
- Drafting related agreements with employee
- Developing staff transfer schemes
Employer representation before authorities
- Representation before labour courts
- Representation before National Labour Inspectorate (PIP)
360 HR support – comprehensive HR support
As part of the Advartis Group, we provide employers with comprehensive HR support. We offer not only comprehensive legal advice, but also assistance in the area of human resources and payroll, taxes and optimization of HR processes.
Labour law – find out how we can help!