Commercial Law Department of TGC Corporate Lawyers provides advisory services both to corporate clients and small and medium-sized enterprises. We support our clients in operating activities and advise in the course of transactions, also large international transactions.
Since the beginning of its operation TGC has provided services to retailers from FMCG sector. Being familiar with their lines of business, we are able to address the needs of our clients in an accurate and flexible way.
Legal services for retail and FMCG sector – selected areas of support
- Drafting and giving opinions on commercial contracts, including:
- sale contract
- franchising contracts
- distribution contracts
- Advice on foreign investments
- Support of transactions in international trade
- Support in the course of lease of retail, warehouse or office space
- Shaping price policy
- Tax advice
- Representation in negotiations, commercial disputes and litigation
- Solving disputes with the existing and former business partners
- Representation in litigation, such as cases regarding trademarks infringement
- Counteracting sanctions in commercial transactions and advice when sanctions are imposed
- Advice on intellectual and industrial property law, among others, in respect of domestic and international brands, licences, trademarks and patents
- Employment of foreign workers
Retail and FMCG – find out how we can help!