Real estate – law firm in Poland
TGC Corporate Lawyers provides comprehensive legal support in the area of real estate law. We have many years of experience in providing legal services to clients who invest in the real estate sector at every stage of their projects – from acquisition of land and obtaining the necessary permits, through the construction process, to commercialization of facilities and negotiation of lease agreements.
We offer real estate and construction law advice for both Polish and foreign entities. Our client base includes:
- Investment funds
- Construction companies
- Institutional investors
- Foreign investors
- Shopping malls owners
- Tenants of commercial buildings
Real estate law – corporate legal services
Our lawyers support businesses in all real estate matters. We provide legal assistance and help to find optimal solutions for our clients.
Real estate law – selected areas of support:
Real estate purchase or sale transactions
- Advising on transactions of purchase or sale of real estate or real estate companies, including:
- drafting and negotiating transaction documentation
- representing clients in real estate purchase and sale transactions.
- Advising on all issues related to the acquisition of commercial or agricultural real estate by foreigners
- Advice on spatial development issues
- Auditing the legal status of real estate and real estate companies
- Working out solutions to eliminate or limit potential risks
- Updating the legal status of real estate in the land records and land and mortgage registers
- Establishing legal collaterals for transactions (mortgages, civil, registered and financial pledges)
- Establishing other encumbrances on real estates (including land easements or utility transmission easements).
Commercialization of office and commercial facilities
- Advising in the process of commercialization of office or commercial facilities, including:
- drafting and negotiating lease agreements for landlords.
- Representing tenants in negotiating and concluding commercial leases.
Legal services in investment projects
Comprehensive legal services in the investment process, from the stage of administrative and legal permits through the construction. Our support includes:
- drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with the construction process participants, including:
- construction works contract,
- contracts with subcontractors,
- designer’s supervision contracts,
- investor’s supervision contracts.
- Advising on implementation of construction contracts, in particular with regard to:
- grounds for charging liquidated damages from contractors
- termination / renouncement of contracts with general contractor
Construction contracts – claims
- Verification of claims legitimacy. We help investors as well as contractors and subcontractors in the process of submitting claims related to the implementation of construction contracts
- Representing participants to the construction process in disputes regarding claims related to the performance of construction contracts.
Litigation and arbitration
Real estate law – find out how we can help!