Professional services involve a special legal risk because the entities which provide them are often entrusted with confidential information about the conducted business activity or private life. Thus, the relation with such entities has a special nature based on trust.
The TGC law firm supports its clients from professional services sector in minimising their legal risk involved in offering and delivering such services.
Legal services to professional services sector – selected areas of support:
- Drafting, giving opinions on and negotiating contracts:
- Commercial contracts
- Contracts with employees and contractors:
- Employment contracts
- Service contracts,
- Management contracts
- Litigation – representing clients in disputes concerning, among others, negligence of professional duties
- Legal services for shared service centres and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Legal advice on employment of foreigners
- Posting of workers – legal support
Professional services – find out how we can help!