TGC Corporate Lawyers have been working with clients from logistics and transportation sectors for years. Thanks to it, we understand the specific needs of businesses in this sector. Cross-border transportation requires knowledge of international law and laws of particular jurisdictions, and we provide comprehensive support in this respect.
Legal services for logistics and transportation sector – selected areas of support:
- Drafting, giving opinions on and negotiating commercial contracts, such:
- contracts of carriage,
- contracts of shipment,
- contracts of storage,
- other logistic services contracts
- Support in respect of foreign trade, including customs law, EU law and competition and consumer protection law
- Representation in court disputes related to logistics and transportation sector
- Advice in respect of international transport law (CMR convention)
- Support in obtaining administrative transportation permits (licences)
Logistics and transportation – find out how we can help!