Legal services in Poland
Legal services - invaluable help for entrepreneurs
Legal services for companies constitute a comprehensive service providing entrepreneurs with professional support and advisory of legal experts. These services are usually provided to medium-sized enterprises, although the largest entities with their own legal departments are also willing to seek advice from external law firms.
Small companies, on the other hand, especially sole proprietorships, are still sceptical about external legal advisory, fearing high costs of legal services and thus trying to face the problems on their own.
However, all companies can benefit from the experience of qualified lawyers, regardless of their size, industry or budget. The scope of legal advisory is always adapted to the individual needs of a client, and the familiarity with regulations, legal opportunities and applied interpretations offered within the framework of such services facilitates enterprise conduct and helps to develop business.
The legal advisory services for companies include company law, business law, labour law and many other law fields. Their knowledge is essential or at least useful for people conducting business activity, therefore the demand for legal advice in Poland is constantly growing. Services covering basic activities such as drafting documents and contracts, participating in negotiations and representing clients enjoy great interest. However, many companies are also looking for experts offering narrow specialisations, such as consulting on new technologies and intellectual property rights.
However, whatever type of service a business entity chooses, the legal services offered should be fully comprehensive and provided on a clear basis. It is worth choosing especially those law firms which have been operating on the Polish market for many years, which proves their rich experience and professionalism, and those which are up to date with laws and regulations and focus on the development of new technologies.
Legal services - TGC Corporate Lawyers' service portfolio
Legal services provided by TGC Corporate Lawyers include comprehensive services which provide companies with significant opportunities for safe development and greater competitiveness on the market. The legal assistance of our experts includes:
- company law – legal services for companies provided for all issues concerning the establishment and operations of companies,
- business law – we offer our clients support in drafting, negotiating and evaluating commercial contracts,
- labour law – legal services for companies in the area of labour law focus on the current tasks and operations concerning labour law, as well as on assisting an entrepreneur in hiring employees and reducing employment; we also draft internal regulations which enable efficient management of human capital, draft employee documentation, conduct audits of procedures and documentation, and we represent employers in contacts with third parties,
- support, advisory services, drafting documents and negotiating terms and conditions for real estate operations, e.g. when purchasing or selling real estate, updating the legal status of owned real estate, commercialization of real estate; we also provide comprehensive support for investment processes in the scope of administrative and legal permits and construction of new facilities,
- M&A transactions – we comprehensively support mergers and acquisitions,
- litigation and arbitration,
- intellectual property rights and new technologies – we advise clients on how to manage intellectual property rights and risks,
- company secretarial services,
- activities aimed at applying the appropriate methods of personal data protection,
- legal advisory in the scope of unfair competition and assessment of compliance of the company's operations in the context of competition and consumer protection, we represent our clients in litigation,
- advisory services in the area of bankruptcy and restructuring.
TGC Corporate Lawyers provides services to clients from Poland and abroad, as well as companies operating on international markets. The support of a lawyer or attorney at law is invaluable for the effective operation of any business entity, and constant cooperation with legal experts is the most effective way for entrepreneurs to secure their interests.
Our services include legal services for companies all over Poland. Our offices are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Łódź and Wrocław.
Benefits of TGC Corporate Lawyers legal services
Permanent cooperation with our lawyers in all business matters guarantees operation in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and business standards. By taking the burden off the entrepreneurs and providing them with comprehensive legal assistance, companies gain time and resources to seek new development opportunities, thus increasing their competitiveness and reducing the risk associated with making unfavourable or illegal decisions.
Benefits of the legal services offered by TGC:
- securing the interests of a company - experienced experts who specialise in various law areas provide their opinions on different types of contracts, negotiate their terms and conditions and ensure compliance with the client's interests,
- protection of company`s data - being a law firm providing services to companies, we guarantee the security of our clients' data, we care to maintain the principle of confidentiality and support entrepreneurs in their efforts to secure the company's data also in the context of competition and consumer protection,
- increasing the effectiveness of human resources by introducing innovative solutions and proven human capital management methods.
Comprehensive legal services for companies translate into the increase of the company's competitiveness on the market. It positively affects the efficiency of operations, as well as the corporate image, and ensures the safety of conducting business in Poland and globally.
Legal services for companies – why TGC Corporate Lawyers?
TGC Corporate Lawyers' legal services to companies constitute a guarantee of timely and reliable support in operations requiring extensive knowledge of various areas of law. By choosing TGC to provide legal services to companies in Warsaw, Krakow, Łódz or Wroclaw, you can be sure that all the tasks entrusted to us will be performed in accordance with the existing law regulations and applicable business standards.
TGC Corporate Lawyers has been operating in Poland for over 25 years, since 1990. We operate also abroad, in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and cooperate with law firms from all over the world, which enables us to carry out international projects and provide services to companies operating abroad. Having many years of experience, we can provide you with the highest quality services. This is confirmed not only by numbers, but also by the Lexcel certificate granted to us by The Law Society.
We protect the data of our clients following an international standard. Therefore, we have been certified in accordance with ISO 27001 for compliance with the Information Security Management System.
Our clients can take advantage of a wide range of legal services and services offered by our sister companies - Contract Administration providing HR and payroll outsourcing services and Crowe offering outsourcing of accounting services, business and IT advisory. Thanks to the services such as outsourcing and legal services for companies, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Krakow and Łódz are excellent locations for running and developing businesses.